Sunday, October 28, 2012

Republican or Demorcrat

This is not a post about whether I am or am not a Republican, its a post about what I dislike about the election.  I do not need about 10 phone calls a day from the Republicans telling me I can vote - where I can vote - and why I should vote for Mitt.  I am already a registered Republican and I am voting.

Maybe I need a phone call from the Democrats telling me why I should vote for Obama.  They don't have my vote and maybe they should try to sway me.  (I ain't moving over - but just saying). I am so tired of answering the phone - hearing the same thing.  Today being Sunday - I was so surprised no one even called about anything political.  Maybe I should go make sure the phone is working.  LOL


The mailings that come daily.  My recycle bin is filling up quick.  I mean really, about 10 a day of those.  And I get some from the same person day after day.  I guess they think some people are slow learners - but this is just getting out of hand.  I don't remember it this bad in elections gone by.


I watched the debates.  It seemed as if one would say what they wanted to do for the country if elected and one only harped on what the other supposedly said years ago and didn't say what he was going to do if elected.  But then again we know what one did for the past four years, so he didn't have to.


So my closing words are, "vote early and vote often".  LOL



1 comment: